.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

Cool Stuff - 25 Ways to Organize Your Life in 2012


I'm not big on resolutions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against them as a whole. They're just not for me. It seems like no matter what it is, I can NEVER get close to achieving it. I've done the whole, "don't set the bar too high" thing. And still,... never even close. BUT, I do like a good house organizing and boy, do we need it right it now. So, I lassoed up a big collection of ways to get in gear for 2012.












5 comments:

  1. This is such a great collection of tips & ideas!! I've seen some of them before, but it's great to have them all in one post!!
    I'd love for you to link this post up at my weekly linky party, Lisa's Linky List.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Lisa
    Lisa's Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Some really fantastic organizing ideas!! Loved them! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always on the lookout for great ideas - and you found a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ideas!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tips

    would love it if you could share this on my link party
    http://serenityyou.blogspot.com/search/label/Serenity%20Saturday

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets