.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

The Best of: Crazy Cute Party #27

Hey party people! Y'all are a-ma-zing! Simple amazing! I am loving all the Christmas crafts slowly starting to make their way in to the link parties. It makes me smile! Let's take a look at a handful of some of the most popular links from last week! ;)



Anthropologie Knock Off Vase @ Blue Cedar Lane



Farm Fresh Apron @ Ruby Jean

Command Center @ Just the Bees Knees

Turkey Cookies @ Craft Buds



DIY Anniversary Gift @ Ring Around the Rosies

Upcycled Care Bear Dress @ Avery & Anderson

DIY Boutique Style Dress Form @ Luxe Boulevard

Breakfast Casserole @ The Pless Press

Outdoor Chalkboard and Desk @ Ginger Snap Crafts

Chevron NightStand @ Craft Crazy Mom

A great big "THANKS" to everyone that linked up last week and I hope you'll do so again this week! If you were featured today, please grab a button from my sidebar. I love seeing them around blog land. It makes my heart sing.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much featuring me! :)

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me & my sweet Ave :)

    Kate @ avery-anderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cow apron is so cute!!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog to let me know that you featured the Breakfast Casserole. I hope you try it! It is very delicious!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets