.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

Bling-Out Your Phone - {Tutorial}

I am so excited to be featuring an awesome new blog today! I'd like for you to meet "The Rebel Crafter" over at Crafting Rebellion and for you to check out her awesome tutorial about how to rock out your phone case:
---------




I knew I wanted to make an iphone cover about a month ago. I was reading my favorite blogger Gala Darling's diary about her adventures in Chicago and in one of the photos she is holding up this fabulous gem encrusted iphone cover she bought. It is sparkly pink, hearts, and pearls, and oooh I wanted it. (I have a thing for pink sparkly stuff, maybe I am still just a teen girl at heart). But instead of caving and searching all over for one to buy, I decided I would make my own version. I wanted to see just how hard they were to make, because I could see that they would make outstanding gifts.

This is not a typical Rebel Crafter project. I pride myself on crafts that can be done quickly. This project takes some time. I completed two cases over a long weekend. But that being said I still give it a big thumbs up because when you are done you get to hold that little work of art in your hand all the time.

---------
Head on over to Crafting Rebellion to check out the rest of the post and a very detailed tutorial that will have you blinging out your phone in no time! 


Here are some of the Rebel Crafters other projects:




Crazy Clips




Clutch Style Gift Card Holder




Rockin' Hair Clips



Rockabilly Cupcakes

If you would like to be featured, visit my "Be Featured" page up top. ^
Have a Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney! Fellow OMTWI crafter just stopping by to say "hi" and wish you good luck in the upcoming One Month to Win It competition! I'm excited to see what everyone makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney!

    I'm Ginger {one of the OMTWI crafters as well}. Thought I'd pop over & say hi & introduce myself. :) I super excited about the competition & nervous, too! I see that you have a link party tomorrow so I'll be back! Love finding new parties. :) I've got one going on over on my blog, too on Wednesdays. Good luck with the competition! :)

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets